Saturday, December 19, 2020

Getting it Done

 BRRRRRR.... today is COLD COLD COLD!!! Like super cold! 

Lisa came to vist today! She saw the place and then we walked out to say hi to the boys and meet Funny. Of course Dan was a weirdo. He came over and was so happy that Lisa was messing with him. She was playing with his face and his lips and... he just ate it up. She kept waiting for him to get bored or annoyed and walk away but nope. Ha ha. She even told him he was a weirdo. And of course Funny was sweet and normal. :)  After that we went out for lunch. Then she left and I sucked it up and rode. I guess it wasn't as cold as I thought as I did take my jacket off once we got going. It was a short ride because of having to work, but a good one. :) We also investigated the Christmas decorations :) (They are creepier when they are in black and white!). 









No comments:

Post a Comment