Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Riding at Home! Playing with the Pivo

 Today is a short day in a long week! Luckily the weather cooperated and I was able to come home and ride. I almost ran out of time thanks to the pest control people taking forever and then the electrician, but... we had to get things done, so... again, I'm glad they finished in time and the weather cooperated and we got to play. And I got to try the pivo. It's pretty awesome! 

We went up to the arena to practice and... he was pretty good. I felt some hitchyness, but we were able to make it go away. We had a pretty good ride. Nothing too exciting, but some good work. We did some more canter work to try and build him up. So yep... pretty good ride, despite the brewing migraine I had. I had put the pivo on a jump standard in the arena and it did a pretty darn good job of following us. Pretty cool! Now I just need to figure out how to edit it, because... 37 minutes of video!





No comments:

Post a Comment