Thursday, November 16, 2017

 I'm so very grateful for these two! Today was a tough day. We lost Gramma. She passed away early this morning with Becky and Gwenda there with her. I got to say goodbye to her. I'm so glad that God saw to it that I was able to spend some time with her before she left. And I'm grateful that she went peacefully and is finally back with Papa. And interestingly enough.. when I left the house this morning, I noticed a sun beam shining down at the edge of the pasture on the driveway. I thought for a second that it might be Gramma... and then thought that maybe it was Roany. But 15 minutes later Dad called me tears saying that Gramma had died. I think it was her telling me goodbye. I'm going to miss her. She was such a great Gramma, a kind lady, and just... so good. 

It sure is nice to have these two goofballs to cheer me up some. 


 After visiting with Becky, Hannah and Wes some and then going to the doctors, I decided I needed to do Dans ride. And yay!!! He has been acting life he's felt better since he had his teeth done. He just seems happier... not nearly as grumpy. I don't know if his teeth were bothering him that bad (Dr. Diane said they were really not bad at all), or if it's because the gastrogard finally kicked in, or... what, but he's been happier. And today, when we rode, there was no tongue issues that I noticed!!! Now, I also changed him to Flecks bit since it's smaller and not quite so large. So maybe it's that... who knows?! But I'm glad he's not being such a goober with his tongue. I hope it lasts!









No comments:

Post a Comment