Saturday, January 26, 2019

Nice Day, Nice Ride

Today was a decent day! I woke up with a migraine at who knows what time and had to take a pill, so.. when I woke up at 8ish, I was in a fog. Kelly texted me about a lesson but my brain was just not working. So... we ended up not doing a lesson. Which was fine. My brain was seriously in a fog. So I took a nap and then I went to go ride. 


It was a good ride. We had a nice dressage school, focusing on the basics in w/t/c at first. Then we did some practice and then we ran the tests. Not too shabby. We had a really nice counter canter serpentine one way and a REALLY nice legit medium trot across most of the diagonal.... only then I lost it and couldn't sit it, so I messed Dan up. Oops. But it was fun. Then we went for a little hack and ran into a few friends. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment