Saturday, January 19, 2019

Dressage Ride and a Quick Hack

So... the weather was gorgeous this morning but by the time I finished with my days plans, it was overcast and drizzly. Luckily the rain held off and we were able to ride. It was just a bit gloomy. Which matched my mood pretty well.

We did some dressage, practicing for the ride a test. And it was much better than when he was sore. But still a long way off from recognized ready....  In an effort to help not get sucked into miserableness and frustration, I played my 80's music while we rode. Dan likes the 80's! He especially seemed to like "We're not gonna take it" and "We built this City"... hee hee. I can totally see him being in a big hair band. And today, his hair totally worked with it. Hee hee. He was nosing around in the weeds again and came in with all those little pricker things caught up in his fro.







No comments:

Post a Comment