Saturday, October 22, 2022

Awesome Ride, but trying to ignore some alarm bells

 Fantastic ride... Dan started slightly pokey and maybe a little hitchy.... eeeks... and the right lead canter started rough again. BUT... it got better pretty quickly and he got a little fiesty, like he used to, once we started playing with some more fun stuff... and then he felt pretty good.

leg yield. tiny bit of baby half pass at the trot... tiny bit of haunches in and shoulder in at the trot. 

canter figure 8's which made him happy. But also, struggled to pick up the left lead a few times.. (which, may be my body positioning as that's the usual tough one) and maybe struggled on the right lead once too. Me?? Am I super crooked? 










And.. he DOES love me! Maybe! After I rode him and gave him a full body rinse cause the poor boy was sweaty! I rode Lyric. And asked him to come keep us company so I didn't die. And he did. And he stayed... (Unlike Fleck! ha ha). Good pony!! He got treats :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment