Thursday, September 3, 2020

Visiting Aunty Cindy

That was an exhausting day. :) Hee hee... Dealing with Dan sometimes feels like I imagine a mother with newborn twins feels like... When you finally get them down for a nap.... ha!

We hauled to Union Hill to meet up with Cindy and get our saddles flocked/tweaked. They both needed a little work. Then we were supposed to meet the osteopath, but she was running 30-45 min late so we hopped on and went for a short hack. I did my 6 minutes of trotting in the arena before the hack, so yay for that. Dan was on the muscle!! He was strutting and staring at himself in the mirror. :) We also did trot poles. 





So then... we hosed him off real quick and then sat in the cross ties waiting on the vet. Dan was high maintenance... "Mom... mommy.... mommy.... watch this... look at this... MOMMY!!!!!"... He was chewing on everything... pulling on the cross ties... chewing on the stool!! So finally the vet got there and she worked on him. She adjusted his gelding scar... tweaked his bladder... worked on some things... and basically found all the stuff I had worried about. I tried to talk to her when we were done but Dan was so annoying, I just gave up. I put him in the trailer and took a breath! Ha! Then we headed home. It was a great day though. Exhausting entertaining Dan, but fun. :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment