Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Finally!!! Not a moment too soon

 So... clearly Dan needs guidance and activities because otherwise, when left to his own devices, he is trouble! So... I tried really hard to go ride... but we had so much to do. I finally gave up halfway through putting together the dog house and went to go ride. We went to Ashland because we are still supposed to be doing straight lines and not deep footing. And I was going to try to meet Kelli. So.. at 4:45, I loaded him up and off we went.

And yeah, I'm going to have to figure out a better place to park. It is a nightmare to get that rig turned around in the driveway. I'm sort of impressed I was able to and then get out through the gate. I barely squeezed through. I'm hoping that once we close, I can take down that middle post and two gates and use that as my trailer turn around. But until then I guess I'm parking in the cul-de-sac. 

So off we went! It's not a bad drive at all. We got there and went around the small lake and did our 6 minutes of trotting in the XC field. He felt great... maybe a little sloppy, but great. Then Kelli joined us and we went for a long hack. When we got back to the XC field she watched him trot. He looked good to her minus a few hitches when I bent him right. Worse going to the right now... which is different, but makes more sense. So.. hopefully Logan will get us figured in soon and the shockwave will help. 

It was a nice ride! I think we both feel better!




















No comments:

Post a Comment