Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunday morning worship

 God is so good!

What a beautiful day to worship God and marvel in his glorious creations!! The weather was AMAZING! It's nice and cool with a crisp feel to the air, but the sun was shining and warmed your soul. 



I woke up to a lovely sunrise, which I enjoyed from my bed. I stayed a little too long in bed and missed the great photos, but I did still get some beautiful shots this morning. Then Dan and I went to Ashland and met up with Josh and Lexi for a ride. It was lovely!! We just enjoyed the fields and the woods and the company. Dan was super excited to have friends! He behaved himself but felt good and was a little frisky. We did over an hours worth of hacking and then joined Lexi and Oliver in trot sets. We did 5 minutes each way. (close enough to 9 minutes!). It ended up being 11 minutes of trotting, but... oh well. Close enough. He's feeling super good, although I still feel the front end. Hopefully Logan can come shockwave him soon and hopefully I'll remember to do his Map-5 injections soon too. Doh! And I've still got the osphos to try.

 

Then Mike and I moved the dogs over to the far pasture so that Dan can't terrorize them (which makes me a little sad for him) and more importantly, so that when Funny gets here... I've got the two pastures side by side. Then we organized the storage shed and got that all squared away. 

So yep.. just a great day. I'm so grateful for all the God has blessed me with. And... His plan was just so perfect. I love our tiny home... I love our farm. Dan is feeling good. Mike and I are doing great. Life is good... 












No comments:

Post a Comment