Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Saddle Time

Today is Tuesday... which means a morning ride. :) I got up early and it had rained a good chunk of the night and was still raining right as I was waking up (or... shortly before.. I woke up and heard rain and it was light out, so not that long before I woke up for real). But... it looked like it would be okay so I was going to go anyways. Then my first patient of the day cancelled because her farm was too wet. So yay! I ended up doing paperwork for an hour or two and then went to ride. Which was nice because it gave it time to dry up a little, warm up a little, and the clouds had dissipated. 

I met Kelli and we had a nice hack. I put my saddle on today. I'm not sure why... maybe because he's gotten a little pushy lately about doing what he wants vs what I'm asking. And... it was a good idea because he was spooky today! Not shenanigans, but legit spooky. I'm not really sure why. It wasn't that cold.. wasn't windy. Wasn't a spooky day. But he was snorting and staring at the lake crossings... spooking and shying at random logs on the ground. Goofball! But we had a good ride. 












No comments:

Post a Comment