Saturday, May 16, 2020

Fun with Friends

Today was a fun day! We met up with Cindy and Josh and Lexi and went for a hack. They let me lead, but Dan was still FULL of shenanigans. Like... we started out and he was bouncing like Tigger. He was trotting and was smart and put his nose to his chest, so I couldn't half halt anymore and he could stay trotting. Which felt sound! But he was rowdy! So then we got to the lake and Dan splashed and had a blast. And then Oliver rolled with Lexi on him! Doh! So then Dan got irritated I guess that he wasn't the center of attention and started backing up quick towards Josie. I didn't think he was going to kick her, but... he was backing up like he would. And then I was afraid she would kick him, because that's what he looked like he would do. So... I finally managed to get him moving and away from the group and not flailing around like a wild man. Lexi managed to pour out her boots and get back on and so we headed back to the arenas so Cindy could get Josie fitted for bridles. :) So Josh, Lexi and I went back out. Dan was still power walking and occasionally trotting but he settled down a tiny bit. We had a lovely ride and ended up back at the lake again where Oliver was put in time out and kept out of the water. Cedric and Dan had fun playing together. I think Dan thinks that him and Cedric could be besties. :) Hee hee. They probably would! 

So yep... a good day with friends to cheer me up after a very depressing day with mean upset clients. I was very sad and very depressed, so... today was good. :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment