Sunday, November 22, 2020

The Flu? Or the 'Rona? Or just a bad migraine?

Ugh.... I was NOT feeling good Thursday, but it wasn't too bad. I mean, I rode. :) Basically ibuprofen did the trick. But Friday was NOT good. I got up and went and got hay from Cherokee Feed... felt cruddy but able to work. Then I went and worked on Tero, who I had cancelled on recently because of Funny's arrival. Just before I got to him, Jennifer cancelled her three, which...thank goodness, because... by the time I finished Tero I was feeling awful. I ended up cancelling my last patient of the day and headed home. It was a 1.5 hr drive and it was awful. I barely made it home. The guy was there pulling down the camera's for Jean but I couldn't even say anything. I just waved and went inside..took a prescription migraine pill and went to bed. Then got up, and puked/dry heaved.. then back to bed. Ugh. I think it was a migraine and the flu? Or maybe just a bad migraine with a slight cold and the muscle aches were from snatchy horses? I have no idea. I finally got up to feed horses and felt well enough to accomplish that but still felt weak and icky. Then Saturday I felt a little cruddy again but better. I helped Mike fix the dog fence and then had to lay back down again. Then I was able to clean stalls and get them prepped for dinner, but... ended up bailing on dinner with the neighbors. Partly because I wasn't feeling great and partly because I didn't want to get anyone else sick. I didn't ride. :( But, at least it was a pretty sunset. 






No comments:

Post a Comment