Saturday, January 7, 2023

More homework, more mud

 Danny was a cutie pie today. I think he was a bit worried/sad because I took Lyric somewhere today. And maybe the gabapentin and equiox is helping. He seemed pretty cheerful today. 

I worked Funny first and he followed us out to the arena. Then I grabbed him and gave him a turn. We did our pillar walks and our slow walking. I did notice that while doing Pillar 3, he doesn't want to bend his neck to the right to open the left side. I could get him to do it but I had to be pretty adament about it. So.. interesting. Not sure if that means anything or not. So then I put the cavesson on and we did a tiny bit of trotting on the lunge. He was good! He is still coughing and this one had some nasal spray! Ewww



 


No comments:

Post a Comment