Thursday, June 18, 2020

Peace.... breathe in..... breathe out....

So.. I'm freaking out a bit. I've had another stretch of cluster migraines. One of my best friends was diagnosed with breast cancer. I'm struggling with moving... giving up the house... not finding an ideal place to move to.... the stress of picking the next forever place. Add in work stress... knowing my friends are also struggling and not doing well. And then to top it off... Dan. Not knowing if he'll be able to go back to work... I'm struggling... 

BUT.... This made it better. I have an amazing husband who is doing his best to help me through this and is being amazing. I have great friends, who despite their struggles, are there for me. I have a wonderful family. I have a great job that I love with great clients. And most importantly, I have an Awesome God on my side. So.. I breathed... I praised.. and I enjoyed the moment with Dan on our lovely hack today. The weather was perfect! And God even sent me some love. See the heart in the sky :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment