Friday, June 26, 2020

Gods Timing

Well.... Dan and I went for another walk. We were good and only spent 30 minutes out there. But... when we tried to turn around half way through... Dan didn't want to. He kept trying to turn back around and keep going. Me too, buddy... me too. But... we have to make good life chioces and behave so that we can get back to playing. So we turned around and came home. 

But...thinking about it, I had to praise God. I mean... if I'm going to have to rehab my horse... and we can only do short walks for a few months... what better time than now. Looking back, it all kind of fell into place. Covid hit... which meant I took the month off, which meant I was finally able to ride multiple rides in a row repeatedly and figured out that Dan was in fact, broken. Then I had to wait for the vet appointment so I was able to work on the house. And because of Covid, no one else was showing anyways either. Then we had the vet appointment and were told to wait longer. And then my house sold. And now I'm dealing with a ton of stress trying to pack the house up, find a new farm to move to, and work. So if I was trying to ride on top of that... especially if I was trying to show, or get ready for AEC's... that would be too much. Way too much. So, I'm very grateful to God for that. And I'm very grateful that Dan is allowed to trail walk, because... I need that. Oh do I need that! It is my stress reliever...

















No comments:

Post a Comment