Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Tuesdays with Cindy: Half passing

So... I didn't get to ride Sunday, which was a most gorgeous beautiful day!! It was perfect riding weather. But it was Easter. We went to Mom's and had lunch with the family and then Mike and I went sailing. It was a teeny bit chilly in the wind, but nice. And then by the time we got home it was too late to ride. Oh well.

Monday was an insane day. I worked for 13 hours and was on my feet for 15. So.. no riding! So Tuesday was the next chance I got.

We had a good lesson with Cindy. Nothing spectacular, but nothing bad. We worked on half pass. I still don't quite understand it. I think I either have too much angle or not enough angle...

Start with shoulder fore/in, then go slightly on the diagonal and then bring the haunches. Don't cross/hold the inside rein.






No comments:

Post a Comment