Monday, June 19, 2023

He Missed me!!!

 Heathens!!! Ha ha... They were good for our petsitter! And man did I miss them. I think they missed me too!

When I got home Dan came up and said hi!! I was trying to refill the trough with fresh water because apparently they had been swimming in it... and was trying my best to keep Funny out of it. She kept trying. Well, then Dan came up and without further ado, leapt right in! It was so fast I didn't even have time to stop him. He had both front feet in and went to pawing like crazy. He drenched all of us!! ha ha. So much for fresh water. And then, because he was soaking.... he went to roll. Good grief boy!! Guess I'm not going to ride today. Heifer!

   \     

Then when I was spreading the fly predators they were running around like sillies. But after dinner, he hung around and snuggled with me for a little bit. Awwww, I love him!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment