Thursday, June 2, 2022

Shenanigans!

Whoops!! Apparently he wasn't to be outdone by sissy. There were some shenanigans today. But... honestly... it was so mild compared to what it could have been. And, given the circumstances, I'll give him grace. By the time I got home from the lake with Mike a storm was brewing. It was threatening to rain and there was some thunder in the distance. I almost didn't walk him but then after looking at the radar I decided it was now or never, so off we went. 

And... we didn't get very far before he went up and tried to squirt off. Luckily I held him and once he came back down, he settled pretty quickly. He was still a bit dancy and the storm was getting more and more electric, so... I just called it quits and brought him in. Luckily, it rained for a bit and then blew over quickly, so I got to take him out again later for a bit more grass. I added the chain, but I don't think I needed it. Trazadone is a good thing!






No comments:

Post a Comment