Thursday, June 2, 2022

Massage. 1 week left

Ahhhh, finally, a free day! I didn't schedule any work today! But, I did schedule a massage for Dan. It was a hot day so after breakfast and bemering and stalls, we did a little bit of pillar work in the arena. He had another roll but he didn't roll into anything this time. ;) We didn't do a ton of work, but got some good releases and worked on our faster walk. And we grazed a lot. Then I went to run some errands before his massage. 

Kristen, who came and shadowed me for school, came and worked on him and she did a great job. I really liked her and so did Dan. She and I talked about stuff and she suggested that perhaps I just do some gentle stretching every day to help loosen up his pelvis so he can roll and stretch that hip better. Good idea! I can do that. We also talked about the tight iliopsoas and she didn't really have any good ways to unlock it either. But she did tape him for me to help with the tight hind end. 








No comments:

Post a Comment