Saturday, December 25, 2021

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas!!!

Mike and I slept in a little and then I fed the ponies before we did Christmas. After we did Christmas, the animals got their Christmas. The ponies enjoyed their carrots with the tops still attached. :) They're such goobers. It was such a nice day, Danny got naked time!

After Mike and I had lunch and watched National Lampoon's Christmas, I decided it was time to go ride. My plan had been to take Funny and Dan and just hack. Except when I walked outside the wind was a blowing! Our inflatable unicorn was at the end of her tether. Oh my! But, then I saw Funny and Dan grazing in the pasture, non-plussed by the wind so I thought... what the heck! Let's do it! 

We loaded up and off we went. They were both perfect! We had a good time and Dan and I showed Funny some new spots that she had never been. We passed a few dear but that was it. There wasn't much else going on. The beavers had been active and their dam is huge and filled that lower area so much that the little bridge is almost under water. Which makes me a little worried... that it's going to rot that wood. But we had no mishaps and the kids had fun. 

Ahhhhh.... good day. Glory to God in the Highest.












No comments:

Post a Comment