Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Trying to put on our happy faces

Life is getting to me today... well, not today.. this week, this month..this year. I'm just so tired... and so cranky... and so exhausted of struggling. And.. I really wanted today to be fun. It had potential. It was and cool and chilly almost this morning... and not too terrible by the time Freddie finished and we got out to ride. 







We met Kelli and because of life, she was running later than she wanted so we started in the arena. Dan and I did our walk lateral work with the equicube and he was super. He was right on with the movements and it felt pretty good. 

So then after she finished her ride, she took a video of us trotting. He felt GREAT tracking to the right. Like, really bouncy. But then going to the left... I still feel it. I still think it's when he brings that right front forward, but heck, at this point, what do I know? Maybe it's when that right front is landing?? Maybe it is the left hind? Maybe it's the right hind? I have no clue. But... I'm so sad. So yeah... we went on a short trail ride after that and headed home. 

I'm just defeated. I'm trying to stay strong and have faith. I KNOW that God can heal him. But man, I'm tired. So tired.... and sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment