Thursday, August 6, 2020

Breathing

So... yesterday wasn't a terribly hot day. I had 2 patients at most before I was able to get in the car and drive, so... while it started cruddy (First appt at the house was a no show, I got stung by a bee, and... annoyed with life and life stuff), it ended decently. I had some good clients cheer me up. It also helped that I found out that our buyers farm sold, which means they can buy ours, which means we can buy the new one. So... we had to push closing date back a little bit.. to Sept 11th. And we have to make sure that we get financing and that the farm appraises, but if so, we are good to move Sept 11th. So that helped. 

So today was a better day. We met Kelli and walked around the arena for a little bit while she rode. We tried the leather bit Hugh made us today. He seemed just fine with it. Which, doesn't surprise me. I figure that I could put anything in Dan's mouth and he'd be just fine. But still, it was neat. We also tried riding with the neck rope. Ha!! That's hard! Way harder than it should be. Oh well. We watched Kelli for a bit and then we went for a nice long hack. We passed a group of 3 young bucks and everyone was cool and chill. 

So yeah.. nice ride. Now time to bush hog some fields :) 














No comments:

Post a Comment