Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Thankful for an indoor

Rainy rainy day! It wasn't raining as I started my lesson but it was when I was finished. I'm grateful for the indoor at High Point. No missed lessons! It was a good one too. I am late writing about it but I do remember that Cindy said that my body was recognizing a problem, but I was solving it wrong. Whenever my left hand tried to take over... I needed to realize that my body was realizing that Dan was throwing his right rib cage into me, and instead of trying to fix it with my left hand, I needed to fix it with my right leg. Aha!!! I can remember that... I can fix that! (I think!)
I decided to let them out early since it was raining and I was going to be late getting back home. I think that I had to drag them out there, as that might have been the day Fleck was lame with the abscess. But I snagged these cute pictures. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment