Tuesday, June 27, 2017

More fancy pants


We had another good lesson. We worked on flat work again as I figured that it would behoove me to start my show off with the best dressage score we could get. It was fun. Dan was pretty good and we worked on more sit and push and collection and then pushing into the lovely gait. We even got much better with our walk to canter transitions despite really not being able to work on them on our own at home. :) Kelly gave me some good hints for the show too regarding some of the movements. Stuff like ride deep into the corners to really give myself more space for the short diagonal. And to ride him with my left leg into the halt since he was throwing his haunches to the right. This had me correct his shoulders rather than his haunches and straightened up our halt. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment