Thursday, March 17, 2016

St Patricks Day Snuggles

Awww... Danny was so cute tonight! I had a long day and came home just as it was getting dark. I fed the ponies and then went to turn them back out. Fleck went to his hay but Danny hung out at the gate for a second. I scratched his ears and he just sat there for a good 15 minutes hanging out with me. He pressed his head on my chest, let me rub his ears, and we snuggled. Then he got a little cheeky and grabbed my sleeve so we played for a bit. 

It was nice! We heard an owl or two, saw the first few lightning bugs of the season, and... enjoyed each others company. :) Love this guy. 

There's a part of me that feels a little guilty about not giving him my whole heart, because Flecky has occupied so much of it. So it was nice to be able to snuggle with him today. I love him, I really do. But it's a bit different because it's not Fleck. But I know we'll continue to grow in our relationship and I have a feeling he'll be as special as Fleck, maybe in his own way, but... as special. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment