Yay! We needed today. We hit the trails after 6 days off. We had a lovely ride even though we kept running into Anna and Stella. Ha ha. Whoops. I tried to avoid running into her but my timing was off. Luckily I think she was feeling the same as me and we just kept going opposite directions.
Dan and I did some hills. He felt a little "wobbly" on all four feet. Like he wasn't pushing from behind, but we're only 1 week in. We trotted and he wasn't bad. He got better towards the end of our ride too maybe. Maybe?! We did the water treadmill and we had fun. I let him snorkel and scuba. But after he played for a bit we practiced a proper water walk through. Then I let him play some more. And then we did a few trot circles for rehab purposes.
We walked up the hill to the jump arena and did a few tiny jumps to practice. We also popped over one small jump on XC on our way up to the arena. Then we did a few circles in the arena just to practice and feel him out. He got some nice bend, so.. maybe it is his hocks?? Hopefully! But I didn't want to drill him and it was so hot, and he was good, so we just headed back.


















No comments:
Post a Comment