Saturday, December 16, 2023

Stupid pivo.. but yay for extra ride

 


I tried to get the pivo to work today and it didn't. It was better than before... at least it tries to track me now instead of being frozen, but... it sucked at actually tracking me. So after a few minutes I gave up and just took my phone back and put it in my pocket. But we had a great ride. Some nice lateral work and I tried to do more cantering. We tried to do our Samantha homework but honestly, I can't remember it now. Doh! We did work on extra flexion though to keep him soft underneath. 



Then to get back home I opted to ride the "gallop track" which is the perimeter of our property. BAD idea! It's so overgrown I basically had to lay flat out on my saddle as I scraped underneath all the overhanging brush. Hopefully I was able to cover my saddle so I didn't mark it all up. Dan was annoyed too. hee hee.







No comments:

Post a Comment