Saturday, December 16, 2023

Dressage and short hack with kelli



Went to ashland and rode with Kelli. Didn't have time for both ponies because I opted to drag the arena and spread manure in the morning and then help Mike paint before I rode with Kelli. I'm getting my house painted!!!! It's mike's christmas gift to me. No more ugly yellow!! So, I figured it was Dan's turn since Lyric got ridden Tues for the bit fitting and he didn't. 
We had a good ride. Lots of really good stuff, although he did swap behind once or twice and felt a hair assymetrical in the beginning. Trying to decide if I'm just panicking and reading too much into things or if I need to be proactive and stay ahead of things! Sigh.

Afterwards I convinced Kelli to come on a short hack with me. We just walked around the lake and enjoyed the views. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment