Sunday, August 6, 2023

I love this ridiculous creature

 Oh Daniel... daniel, daniel, daniel....  This is why we can't have nice things!!!

This morning was a hot steamy morning. I woke up and fed ponies but it was so miserable I opted to go back to bed for a bit. :) Then Mike and I were going to go to breakfast so I went to let the dogs back in because it was so hot. And noticed this.... 

Ridiculous creature... 







And we didn't ride because when we got home I drug the arena and then wanted to bush hog and then.. the rain hit much earlier. Plus, I had sort of decided that it was a no ride Sunday. Dan got ridden yesterday and I have a long hot hard day of work tomorrow and.. I'm just tired of being hot and sweaty. Not that I wasn't hot and sweaty on the tractor but... still. ;) I may have been tempted to ride this afternoon/evening after the rain but it pretty much rained HARD and then non-stop from 2 pm til 10 pm. Oh well. We all deserve a little day off of working in the heat and humidity. And Dan and I are going XC schooling Tuesday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment