Thursday, July 29, 2021

Hilarious Duo

 These two CRACK ME UP!!! They are hilarious heathens!

This morning Dan and I went for a ride with Peri and Aurora. Peri had to pick us up because my trailer still wasn't ready. Sigh. It was so hot and today is the first day I was allowed to ride Dan after his rest. So I decided that I would wear shorts and go bareback and use his nathe bit. ;) Ha! The heat must have addled my brain. But he was fine. He was a little bouncy but nothing major. Which was good because Aurora was also a little bouncy, so I made Dan behave. He even let her lead for a good bit. We played in the lake a tiny bit but not too long. So, while it wasn't a very effective "training" ride or a "strengthening" ride, it was a great ride with a great friend and so nice to catch up. Plus it's too hot. It was a "feels like" of 100 to 105! And it was probably good that Dan rested a bit more. We did some hills too, so it was a good power walk. Aurora had her motor on so there was no dawdling today. :) 

Then when I got home I was filling the water trough and this happened. I'm so bummed because I thought my phone was recording when they were both in the water trough and pawing and splashing, but alas, it was not. They crack me up though. They are so similar!




No comments:

Post a Comment