Monday, July 19, 2021

Sneaky sneaky

Ahhhh, no migraine today! I saw 6 horses and a dog and acupunctured 3 of them too. BUT, I still made it home by 6 pm. I opted to "groom" Funny and Dan. (and by groom, I mean smear the dirt around in their sweaty coats) Then I threw the bareback pad on Dan and his bridle and grabbed Funny and off we went. Much to Fleck's chagrin. We just went to the tennis courts, did a little trot circle, walked up the hill twice, and then headed back. We passed a biker (3 times!), Eddie and Buddy in their golf cart, and a few trucks. Everyone was super! We came home rather soon though because there was rumbling thunder and the sky was getting dark by the house. And Funny, who has recovered from her abscess, now has a fat left hind cannon. Sigh. She was sound, so.... I wonder if it's from banging it on the fence. Thanks for teaching her that Dan! But anyways.. they were both good though Dan got a little nervous and chompy. Weird... 

He had a massage yesterday and Kathleen found some new spots on him. She agreed that it could be some tension from protecting that stifle. And then he was fussy and weird at the dressage show (ashland) and then he got his tongue over the bit once at the show and then again today. Granted, I had also pulled the flash off for the first time in awhile, but... it does make me wonder. Hopefully Keelin can get him in soon. I'll give him some bute in the meantime I think.

It makes me smile how similar they are! You can tell they're related (distantly, but still). Ahhhhhh, now I feel better!



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment