Sunday, January 10, 2021

Jump and Run Day

 Today was jump and run day! I am trying to make sure I don't drill dressage too many days in a row. So.... we jumped! We almost ran out of time because I spent the first part of the day painting the fence. But we made it to Ashland and watched a tiny bit of Kelli's ride. They looked great! Then she came up and set fences for me.  Dan was super. He was a bit behind my leg when we first started but then he got rolling and even got a little fired up. :) YAY! We kept the fences tiny but we had fun. There was nothing spectacular, but... nothing awful. So yay. Unfortunately Kelli had to go home but Dan and I went for a hack. We also did a little trotting, cantering, and even a little casual gallop out in the field. :) It was a good day. 



We managed to get our hack in during the Golden Hour!


 

Look at the water! It was rainbow pollen!


No comments:

Post a Comment