Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Bareback Fun and Hacking

 

Ahhhh... we all needed today. I met up with Kelli for an early morning Saturday trail ride. I was so tempted to jump because I just... wanted to. It had been awhile. But unfortunately my saddle was out on trial and Cindy had to do a fitting so she needed the kit saddle back. (She is being awesome and letting me borrow it until mine arrives!). So... I decided that I didn't really want to use my dressage saddle and since we were going to be walking mostly anyways.. I'd go bareback. That way I figured if Kelli didn't mind, we could stop in the arena and I could hop over a few fences without having to pull my saddle off. So.. yep. That's what we did. We had a lovely hack for about an hour. We just chilled and chatted and walked the woods. We ran into some friends. Then we finished in the jump arena and Kelli was awesome and let me play. And Dan was perfect! We hopped through the grid... hopped over two fences to warm up and then she made me a course. It was a blast!! My horse is super!!

 













Good boy Danny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment