Monday, September 2, 2024

okay, okay.. your turn!

 And you even get to go first today sir!

We hauled to Ashland to meet Anna and BG for a hack. And... Dan was super, but.. it didn't go as planned. BG was a bit animated. Ashland was pretty crowded compared to usual. So Dan put on his Uncle Dan hat and was a good babysitter. We walked the trails and he showed BG how to cross bridges and creeks and be a good solid citizen. At one point he even turned and touched noses with her, like.. it's okay! Of course then he immediately pinned his ears "But I'm still the boss". ha ha.



 
We had fun though. Well.... me and Dan had fun. I'm not sure how much fun Anna was having. But we all survived. And BG did splash in the lake a bit. Dan did too. We did some pawing and then at the end of our ride I took him to the "water treadmill" for some therapy. He did great. We ran into Jacel and Grace and said hi to them too. Grace and I trotted in the water together. 

 



So yep... a good first ride back. Dan felt about the same... but I'm anxious to see how he feels after he gets his shoes back on on Thursday. 

 




Oh, and yesterday while I was watering the flowers (before it rained... yay!!! We got rain!) I noticed him doing this. Hee hee. He kept me entertained for longer than he probably should have. ;) 




No comments:

Post a Comment