Monday, October 11, 2021

Ahhhhh... good day

 Ahhh, I'm starting to feel like myself again after the chaos of last week. Granted, this will now be the third day in a row with a migraine. Which, isn't terrible, but now that I've gotten to where I don't have them every day... having one sucks! But.. the pill eventually kicked in. 

I slept in a tiny bit, but still managed to get a good nights sleep. I got a little laundry done and got the stalls cleaned and animals fed. Then I hauled Dan out to Ashland to ride. We had a good ride. We did a warm up hack around the little lake and then went to work in the dressage ring. We got some decent work today! He's trying really hard to listen to my seat aids and I'm trying really hard to be consistent with them. Whoo hooo!

Then we met Kelli and Eleene for a trail ride. There was about 100 geese in the field so Dan and I politely walked them away so that Marvin didn't freak out. Then we went to the lake and then around it. Then they were heading back, so Dan and I left them and went back to Racoon Loop to go up Hoot and Holler and get one more hill trot in. Poor Dan was sad his buddies left him. But he was good and we had fun trotting up the hill. He got a nice rinse and then we stopped and got more hay on the way home. Then I was able to run a bunch of other errands and still managed to get Dan adjusted and acupunctured before dinner! He was so good. He's really getting into his bodywork now. :) 









No comments:

Post a Comment