Saturday, March 12, 2022

Baby Steps.... emotional baby steps

 So.... now I'm stressing and obsessing about his stupid tongue. It's been coming out enough rides in a row that I'm panicking. And now wondering what the issue is. So today, I tried riding without the german to see. I tried to be his cheerleader and tell him how amazing and awesome and wonderful he is. And it didn't work. His tongue came out almost immediately. Like... I'm not even asking anything and the tongue is coming out. Sigh...  I'm not going to lie. I'm starting to get very depressing adn ready to just quit and turn him out for 6 months. But we didn't. We rode. I tried very hard to be soft and quiet and let him have his face, other than not bracing or inverting. I'm trying buddy, I'm trying...





No comments:

Post a Comment