Sunday, February 12, 2023

More entertaining than TV

 Daniel! You crack me up. And others too!


Today I had Jessica come over to teach me and Lyric since I couldn't get her loaded yet. (Well, I probably could have but... it wouldn't have been the nicest thing to do to her yet and would have set us back). Of course the three amigo's were watching us while we were in the arena. Which is nice. :) We were taking a break and talking and noticed that Dan was playing with something. I guess he found Fleck's leg strap that went missing. Ha ha. He's such a nut!


I'm so grateful to God that he is feeling better and back to playing again! It makes my heart happy. And I'm so grateful to God that he didn't clonk himself or Funny in the eye with that clip! I guess I better go find it tomorrow!








No comments:

Post a Comment