Sunday, September 11, 2022

Day 1 of Rehab (again)

 Finally!!! It seems like it's been longer than 9 days. I'm sure Dan feels the same too. :) 

We met Judy at Ashland and went on a nice long hack. Dan was super and didn't do any shenanigans. He felt good too! Nice and symmetrical, although occasionally he had a weak step or two, but that was it. We worked on our pillar 1 walk on the trail ride. Then after, I spent 10 minutes in the arena working on our pillar 1 and 2 work. We also did some pillar 3 but it's a lot harder under saddle. Plus there were people coming and going so Dan was a little distracted. Now that he's a ladies man, he's gotten a lot more herdbound. Sigh. But at least it's not crazy. 

So yay! Now he's back home with his ladies. I didn't get any photos because Judy and I were chatting and having fun. But it was such a pretty day I got photos at home!





No comments:

Post a Comment