Saturday, March 4, 2017

Saturday

Today was a pretty good day. I got a lot accomplished (but still have a ton to do!) and had good rides. 

Dan and I started out doing some dressage. We worked on creating a place for my right leg, which went well. We had some troubles with our canter leads but I think I'm overthinking it. I am thinking that when I try to use my outside leg back, I end up cuing him with it instead and getting the wrong lead. So if I forget about the outside leg part and just cue him with my inside leg and hip, it works! We even got our counter canter serpentines to the right today. 

And then after our ride, we went for a quick little hack. I would have loved to stay out longer but I was in a t-shirt and once the sun started going down it got chilly. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment