Saturday, September 26, 2026

Long Walk

 Trail ride with Jamie

Rode in his saddle pad. and breastcollar. They match and look good

walked at CE with elektra and saylor. he was a good boy mostly. Thought about being naughty once or twice but didn't. but... tried to trot a little bit and he's definitely lame. right front. sigh... probably where patrick replaced that shoe. ugh.. now I have to call him and have him come back again. I feel so bad. But dan was pretty darn lame. though he did work out of it yesterday so maybe??? Debating whether I try to do some arena work tomorrow. was planning to go to ashland and run through the test but maybe I'll wait til tuesday to do that??? Just ride at home tomorrow in case he's super lame? Or... go anyways because he was sound enough to walk...???

fun ride though. I do like Jamie and Dan loves elektra. mostly. he made a few snarky faces but also let her lead some. 

photos: 9-26 long walk

No comments:

Post a Comment