Me and him! Ha! I was cranky because it's hot and I'm tired of being hot and sweaty. And I'm tired. I got off work super early today and it was a light day, but I'm just... so tired. I caught up on paperwork instead of riding because.. it's hot. Did I mention it's hot and I'm over it? And Dan is cranky because his stifle hurts. He's been off previcox for 5 days now and he's over it. But... tomorrow morning he can have some bute. I decided to do bute because we're showing Saturday. I know.. not the best timing with the osphos but... I wanted to get it on board quick. I'm also awaiting to see if Patrick can put hind shoes on him. But, I also told Patrick that if he wants to wait til our next scheduled appointment, I would be patient. It's hot... I don't want to work any more than I need to either, so I will respectfully wait. :)
But anyways... I did bemer Dan tonight and noticed when I put the bemer on that his crotch was all sweaty. Me too buddy, sigh.. me too. So after they ate, I shockwaved Funny's stifles (because I decided I might as well do her afterall quarterly too) and then hosed her off. I figured Dan would come out and get hosed too since he was sweaty. And he usually loves it. But he was cranky and just stood in his stall. I finally coaxed him out and then I turned his frown upside down.
There's my silly boy!! I promise you'll get bute tomorrow. I promise I'm doing this to try to help you feel better! And I do think the hosing helps you feel better too! It helps me.
I love him. He cracks me up. Even when he's cranky. Thanks for making me smile too buddy! You're more and more like your big brother every day. And for that, I'm incredibly grateful. Even his nicker sounds like Fleck. So much that now i'm wondering if it's been him nickering all along and wasn't ever Fleck... but I know it was Fleck too. I miss him.
Of course he had to go roll and get filthy! But oh well... enjoy it!






No comments:
Post a Comment