Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Putting on my "I told you so" hat....

 Had a lesson with Jacel. explained neck stuff and my fears

challenged him... on the buckle happy... spiral in and out on light contact.. not happy, especially spiral in right, but happier with counterflexion. tried with canter. same thing. Better in the hind end, and even better in the hind end when we did spiral in/out, so seems like it's neck base. so... debating surgery. cried. Jacel is awesome. Reminded me that sometimes being a mom (or Father) is hard.. we sometimes have to break our promises... we sometimes have to make our kids do the hard things for their best interest. and God tasks us with that, not because we are strong enough, but because we won't give up and know God is with us.

then went for a trail ride to enjoy him. rode a fair amount of it with my hands off the reins. 




Photos: Experimenting


No comments:

Post a Comment