Saturday, May 14, 2022

Home! And survived day 1

Well, we made it home. Dan hauled great and we made good time. I think he's grateful to be back home. I am too, although I have a feeling I will not be able to sleep for awhile. Life is about to go back to hectic. Luckily we had a few days to recover before work. So.... I made the most of them. 

Funny is staying in at night with him while Fleck can go out. And Fleck is staying in during the day with him while Funny can go out. This sucks for Funny, as it's hot and she is spending most of the day in the stall with the boys anyways. And Fleck is like "see yah losers" and goes out to graze at night. But he's always there in the morning, hanging out. Which, while it's great that they are keeping him company, it also means I'm now practically stall resting 3 horses. Oh well. I'm glad they're keeping him company.

We'll be bemering, hang graazing, and doing our pillar work to help keep Dan entertained. Plus lots of toys. And drugs. :) Good drugs!






No comments:

Post a Comment