Sunday, July 12, 2020

Best Day Ever

TOO MUCH FUN!!! Today was a good day. :)

Seriously... Danny and Indi are ridiculous together. They are like long lost friends/brothers. We met up with Missy and Indi today at the lake. They beat us there so Indi was already in the lake when we got there. Dan was so excited and marched right in and they instantly start playing with each other. Lots of bitey face and grabbing ahold of each others bridles. Then they had splashing contests. They were hilarious. At one point, Dan was rubbing his head on Indi's butt and almost pushing him down. Then Indi kept trying to lay down and roll. He must have gone down about 12 times, but never did roll. Then Dan decided to go for a swim and went under water. I was up to my chin! When he came up, he had pulled his bridle off somehow. (I think the combination of no cheek piece, slippery ear bonnet, large crown piece, and oily fly spray...just makes it slide right off). I was trying to keep my phone dry and I had to hold it because all of my pockets were now soaking wet. And I had his crop (to beat bugs away).... and his ear bonnet was floating in the water... but at least his bridle was hanging around his neck. Hee hee. I managed to get his ear bonnet with my crop and then we rode out to the grass and I hopped off. I put his bridle back on and then we went back to splash some more. :) Then we went for a short trail ride where we ran into Elizabeth and Ash and Krista and Bowie so we all chatted and Indi and Danny went to playing again. Hee hee. Dan was so sad when I had to turn and leave. Poor guy. He seriously has so much fun with Indi. It was an awesome day!









 







Dan almost got his ear bonnet for me :)


Then I realized I put it on wrong so I was trying to fix his noseband. I had to get off. His dang neck is too long. ;)

















Brothers from another Mother. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment