Saturday, November 20, 2021

Danny takes away the crankies

 Argh. I had a rough day. It wasn't a bad day at first. But I got stuck in traffic on the way home and it just really made me cranky. Amongst other things. Regardless, I was super annoyed by the time I actually got on Dan. I almost didn't ride because I was afraid that I would have a bad ride because I was still riled up. I thought about just going for a hack, but... I had wanted to dressage, so... we did. And... ahhhh... Dan's perfect. He was exactly what I needed. We just went to work and I forgot about my frustrations and my embarassment and irritations and... we had a darn good ride. We played with lots of things and then ran through the training level eventing test a few times. Then he was still excited and go-ey so we played a little more with the canter work and the extended trots. And then we went to the XC field and down towards the lake. We saw a big buck who was limping a little. Poor guy. We sort of missed the sunset and it was starting to get cold so we headed back home. But ahhhh... I'm glad he made me uncranky!




No comments:

Post a Comment