Tuesday, November 23, 2021

thankful for the spotties

 Today was a very hard day. I almost didn't ride today. I wanted to just give up and crawl into bed and cry. But I decided that I was bigger and stronger and I wasn't going to be that person. So... I cleaned stalls. I grazed Funny. She got loose again. I ate lunch. I finished clipping Dan for Pine Top. I drug the arena. And then I took Dan for a ride. He was a super good boy and took my brain and heart off my troubles. He was pretty super. We didn't do much or ride for very long, but it was good for my soul. 

 
Then I took Funny for his cool down walk. She was SASSY! But they were both good. We talked to Jean and Rob on their golf cart for a bit. They were delivering our Thanksgiving poinsettias! 

And now I feel better.

Oh, and... while grazing Funny Dan walked up and she turned her butt and backed into him. His face made me laugh. Ahhh... 



No comments:

Post a Comment