Monday, November 8, 2021

Sound!

So.. Dan had his days off for his injections. And he was good and stayed in his stall for 2 of the 3 days. And the other night. I swear... he would ONLY do this because of Funny. There's no way I could have kept him in otherwise. But he loves her and since she's stuck in... he'll stay in too. 

Anyways... we finally got to ride. I had a migraine and was not feeling great but because I hadn't been able to ride... I did it anyways. And he was a super good boy and tried very hard. But we're still struggling with the half pass stuff and I got frustrated with it. Not him.. but it. But he still thinks it's him. And I feel so awful about that. Sigh. I tried to cheer him up and tell him how awesome he was. 



Oh, and.. the other day he was being silly with the gate! Because.. when you're on stall rest... and your sis has been on stall rest for much longer, you get bored!!

No comments:

Post a Comment