Monday, January 15, 2024

Heathen Hack

Today was a good day! I worked this morning and finished early enough that I was able to ride! Good thing because it's the last pretty day for about 2 weeks I think. We're supposed to get really cold this week and then rain all next week. Ugh. But today was quite nice! I opted to take Dan to ashland and hack him and pony Funny. Because she needed an outing! 

 
We had fun. We met Sharon and Baylor there and Dan so wanted to say hi to Baylor but Funny was having none of it. But we had a great ride. We walked a good bit and then finished with a little bit of banks and ditch practicing for Funny. 

 
Dan was a good big brother. And he felt pretty loose behind. He was motoring! So, maybe?!?! I did trot him a few strides to feel him out but it wasn't on a circle so it was hard. Plus we were attached to Funny. So I guess we'll see tomorrow!






Sibling rivalry. Hee hee.. keeping it entertaining!



No comments:

Post a Comment