Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Stripping Party?

 Hee hee... I went to feed this morning and noticed Dan had pulled off both front fly boots and Funny was missing 1 hind fly boot. Then after breakfast, I turned them back out for a bit. Gail was coming to massage Funny so I went out shortly after to get her and noticed Dan was now missing his fly mask. I walked into the middle field to get them and noticed all 3 fly boots and the fly mask laying there, strewn about the pasture. The fly mask was even over the fence. Ha ha. It looked like they had a strip show last night. Silly goobers.

I did some more pillar work with Dan and he was good. I made the mistake of putting a few peppermint treats in my pockets so he was a little greedy but once we got through all of them and he realized there weren't anymore, he went back to work. We didn't work super hard because it was so hot and humid, but he was good. 

And despite his RBF, he was happy to play and didn't immediately run off to find Sissy when I turned him back out. :) I think he's enjoying the "boring ol' groundwork that's beneath him" to a certain degree. :) 




His new lunging cavesson came! It's a bit too big, and was supposed to be brown, but.. it'll work. Hopefully! Just gotta punch a hole in the nose band I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment