Saturday, July 16, 2022

More homework and not following Dr.'s orders

 

Today was a lovely Saturday! I slept in a tiny bit. Then I fed ponies and did stalls and watered my flowers. Yay, my turn around is finally looking like a garden after I did some weeding and added more flowers. Hopefully next year it'll be even more bloomy. Then I grabbed halters and headed up to the arena. I did Dan first. He actually came up to me so yay. We did our homework. He was better today than the other day... less distracted. But still a little bit distracted today. We did our pillars 1 and a tiny bit of 2. We also worked on 3. He was good and we got some good releases.  After I worked Funny I even got him to come to my hand for the last bit of cookies and then he stood on the hill, hopefully stretching out his psoas. :) 





I do think he's happier and liking the groundwork now finally. Maybe it's the clicker training and the treats. :) Ha! 

Then after that, Mike and I went to Helen for the day. It was a fun day. Then when I got home I bush hogged until it got to be sunset. And the ponies were silly. Um.... Dan, I'm not sure you're supposed to be running like a fool! Although I'm not sure you're not not allowed either... eeks! I'm glad you're having fun though. Sissy is a bad influence!





No comments:

Post a Comment